Friday 23 April 2010

Happy St Georges Day!

The W108 passed it's MOT with flying colours!  Well it did fail first because they thought it had no screen wash, but they just couldn't find it as it was a floor button.  I'm so proud of John really getting stuck in on this car!  Mind you, without Mike's help it could have been a longer, different story!!  Thanks Mike xx.

Today we have a visit from Building Control to pass off the last of the work we've done on the house.

I also should be having a delivery of my new Bernina!!  Bogod phoned Wednesday to say it had arrived, now it's down to the delivery guys. I will let you know later hopefully.  It is my Embroiderers Guild day but I think they'd forgive my absence!

I'm off now to play with a vacuum cleaner and then Bob the Bernina. In that order!!!