Thursday 13 May 2010

And on the Way Home...

We popped into Quilts UK, Malvern 2010!

We were there at 10.10 am and John agreed to come in with me.  I was really pleased, I know how much he hates crowds and enclosed places and I know how busy this could be!!  I listened to his comments carefully and I think I took photos of all the main ones he liked.  Luckily, our tastes seem to match!  There was some fabulous work there and here are some of the photos.

'Floral Dimensions' Pauline Ineson


'A Morris Medley' Valerie Coupland


'Old Gold' Sally Bramald


'Bella Celtica' Linda O'Sullivan


'The Denman Kannon' Susan Briscoe


'Aotearoa' Kathleen Matthews


'Greek Fossils' Ferret


'Leather Star' Ferret


And there were so many more!!   A little retail therapy after John had gone back to the car, it was becoming manic in there, and we were on our way home. 

Tomorrow I'll tell you of some of the goodies that were in the post.