Tuesday 15 June 2010

Just a Couple of Purchases

Not a lot of news here.  I went to my sewing group and nattered for a couple of hours, helped one of my ladies with a Sun Bonnet Sue appliqué problem and another with some gathering.  We also had birthday cake for two 70th's this past weekend.  Now I'm 30 years younger than most of this lot and they can make me blush I can tell you!!  Love them all!

I had a scoop at Hobbycraft last week where they were selling this lot of in the cheap bin.

I can see at the very least some tassel forms in there.

And I had these in the post from Rainbow Disks

An interesting concept I'm still exploring.   Not quite the same as curling up on the sofa with a good wine to read through but intresting all the same.

I'm off to play with Bob and finish a few things!