Wednesday 25 October 2017

FIRST WARNING

I am having major issues with Bloglovin.  I am having rogue blogs added to my feed, 1273 at last count, and it's becoming a daily slog to unfollow them each day whilst they try and figure out what has happened.  At some point the next move is to DELETE my Bloglovin profile and start again. 

If I have already deleted you and I was a follower, apologies I hope to find you again soon.  

If I dissapear, and I do have 60 or so Bloglovin Followers, please try and find me again soon at View From Our Hill or bookmark me some other way. 

If you are the arse of a blog who decided to add me to a chain that has caused all these problems may you have gremlins and bugs for the rest of your blogging life! 

Wish me luck XXX

PS Check those you are following in your account to make sure there is nothing rogue there too! Go to your bloglovin Profile top right and in the grey bar it will tell you how many you are following.  If it doesn't look right, it probably isn't! There may be a lot, usually with 1 or 2 followers and foreign names.