Thursday 26 October 2017

Second Time and Nearly Out

Still deleting numerous unknown blogs. I have no interest in food, (I’m a serial and failing dieter), fashion (if it doesn’t go with jeans and dog fur/drool/mud I’m not wearing it), beauty (ditto fashion), or small humans (unless they’re my grandchildren)! This morning had a bit of an eye opening with young ladies showing a little more than I really need to see thank you very much. 

I have now started transferring all the blogs I follow to Feedly and will imminently be deleting my Bloglovin account. I hope I’m not missing any of you when I finish!  I do love my evening perusal through what you’ve all be up to. It has been quite good having a clearout too though, quite a few are now non functioning! I’ll still be here on Blogger boring you though but there won’t be a follow me button on the right (there is an email notification one though). I may find out if Feedly has a button to add at some point but I’m becoming a little tired with it all at the moment. 

Not having a great week, had a few hiccups like the car door smacking me in the face rather hard when I parked it on a steep slope, my glasses being scratched and finding out I didn’t take out the insurance on them, having a very upset tummy yet again which is likely to do with my gallbladder removal and several other little things all adding up. I’m clinging on like mad not to slip into the whirlpool at the mo.  The sun will shine again soon!!